Time goes by very fast – I’ve been on Facebook since 2007 already! It has been lots of fun but now it’s time for me to say goodbye – for now anyway.
My news feed is now filled up with commercials, ads, company pages, «like and share» pages, «like, share and win» pages, words of wisdom (or not), newspapers articles (which I’ve already read in the newspapers) etc. etc. It is just annoing having to scroll through all this «spam» in order to find something worth reading or looking at.
So I’ve decided to deactivate my Facebook profile on Sunday March 10th.
I will however not vanish in the air or from sosial medias 🙂 If you want to keep track of med you can still:
- Chat with me on messenger
- Send me a snap on Snapchat: anitaenaes
- Follow me on Instagram: anitaenaes
- Follow me on my blog: https://anitasboble.wordpress.com
- E-mail me: email@example.com
- Phone or text me – if you have my number…
And who knows – I might be back on Facebook again later?